The Ascott Hotel Manchester
Welcome to The Ascott Hotel Manchester situated in a leafy suburb 3.5 miles from Manchester city centre (10 minutes by car). Our tastefully restored Victorian town house close to Monton Village with its wealth of eating places and offers individually styled rooms and also has a large period style guest lounge. We are very proud of the fact that the hotel was voted Best B&B of 2004, and has also appeared in Coronation Street (see news).
The Ascott Hotel Manchester was also once home to the Mayor of Eccles (see history).
We take pride in our cleanliness and service and look forward to welcoming you to the Ascott Hotel.
** Special Offers **
Book direct with us and where possible receive a free upgrade to a Luxury Room, to claim all you need to do is book direct via this site, print the voucher below and present on arrival. Upgrades given on day of arrival (Subject to availability).
"PRICE MATCH PROMISE!"
Book directly with us and we promise to beat any other rates advertised for The Ascott Hotel on other internet sites !!
Things in the area:
- MEN Arena (12 mins by train)
- The Lowry Centre Salford
- Chill Factor E (Indoor Snowdome)
- Events City Trafford Park (10 mins drive)
- Museum of Science Industry
- Trafford Park (10 mins by car)
- Trafford Centre
- Manchester United - Old Trafford (10 mins by Metro)
- Manchester City - Eastlands
- Lancashire County Cricket Club (10 mins by Metro)
- Gay Village
- Salford Quays
- Salford & Manchester University (both 10 minutes by car)
- Manchester Apollo
- Eccles Fit City
- The Printworks
- Elm Bank - Function room for weddings
- Smiths Restaurant (highly recommended)
- Bridgewater Concert Hall
- MICC (G-MEX)
- International Convention Centre
- Manchester Art Gallery
- Manchester Opera House
- Halle Orchestra
"Wonderful Hotel, John Cambridge "